A submissive’s Daily Reflections
i have been so busy lately i haven’t had time to write. Long hours and lots of work. i wasn’t going to work tonight, i actually walked out of my office for about an hour and a half and i heard the emails coming in for me from customers and i just couldn’t stay away. i think i will call it an early night though. If you consider eleven thirty early, i guess for me it is. Each day i reflect back on my day and look for the positives. In those positives, there is something to be grateful for. i look for at least five to focus on.
1) Today i am grateful for my customers. They are wonderful and i love to make them happy. Without them i would have no business.
2) Today i am grateful that i didn’t have to go outside. It was a very cold day today.
3) Today i am grateful that i took a little break.
4) Today i am grateful that someone was kind enough to run some errands for me, it saved me some time.
5) Today i am grateful for the kind sweet emails i received from some very happy customers, they put a smile on my face.