A submissive’s Daily Reflections
Today was a non stop day from the moment i opened my eyes and i am still going after 2 am. i wish there were more hours in a day. There is just so much to do. I was suppose to go out to a nightclub tonight with some new friends but they cancelled out. So we went out to a movie and then did Christmas Shopping. Now to wrap all those presents! i didn’t get to work in my business today so at the end of the day i checked my online site and the orders are piling up on me! So now i work. Good thing after all that Christmas shopping. Each day i reflect back on my day and look for at least five things to be grateful for. I missed yesterday because i worked from 9 am until 4:10 am. Yes, that is not a mistake, i put in a very long 19 hour work day. Then ran all day today! Hello, i am Vixen and i am a workaholic. There must be a 12 step program for this! Fa la la la la, tis the season to be busy! Five things i am grateful for today are as follows:
1) i am grateful for my business becoming successful. Now to clone me.
2) i am grateful that i was able to do my Christmas shopping in one trip.
3) i am grateful that i found time to get my nails done so they are nice for the holiday. i love them!
4) i am grateful for a patient Master, i hardly had time to communicate with him today because i was so busy.
5) i am grateful that i was able to go see a movie in the middle of all my shopping today. i saw Madea’s Christmas, it was hilarious! i love Madea movies, Tyler Perry makes a great Madea.