A submissive’s Daily Reflections
Today i had to go to a birthday party. She is a family member and today she turned five. We had her party at a place called Chucky Cheese’s. It was a wonderful party and everyone had a great time. i wasn’t in a party mood but the smiles on all the faces and seeing the children have so much fun perked me up a bit and i even played some games and it took my mind off of things for a while. i am home now, and working in my office again. i heard from Sir today, he seemed to be in a good mood with a busy day ahead of him and said he would have an answer for me on Monday. That is all i know. I am worried, and scared, because i am not sure what he is going to say. i have had a miserable week and i truly regret with all of my heart, an email that i sent him that caused this whole thing. i don’t know if he realizes just how sorry i truly am. i hope he forgives me and takes me back. It has been since last Saturday, he left me because of that email, and i have been so depressed ever since. I don’t know what to expect, i hope it isn’t the worse. I am worried and very anxious. He holds the key to my heart.
1) i am grateful the Sir said he will have an answer for me by Monday, but i am worried and so scared to know what the answer will be. i pray that it will be good news, trying to focus on the positive, but very anxious and nervous.
2) i am grateful that the birthday party i went to today took my mind off of things for a while
3) i am grateful that my business is doing well.
4) i am grateful that i have a new dress, and purse for a Christmas party that i am suppose to attend tomorrow, although i don’t feel very cheery.
5) i am grateful for the thoughtful friends here on wordpress.com that have tried to cheer me up and give me advice. Thank you.