A submissive’s Daily Reflections Day 28
i have been working most of the day on my new business. A new business when you are a sole proprietor takes dedication, hard work, endurance and determination. i didn’t realize it was so late already. i am nowhere finished for the day but taking a break to write in my journal.
1) Today i am grateful that my dogs would go outside in the yard without me, it was a cold day.
2) Today i am grateful for warm fuzzy sweaters!
3) Today i am grateful for the peace and quiet at home so i was able to work without interruption.
4) Today i am grateful for technology, because without it i would not be able to run this business from home.
5) Today i am grateful for the end of this day, so i can rest and start all over tomorrow from wherever i leave off.
- Posted in: A slaves Daily Reflections
- Tagged: #A submissive's Daily Reflections, #bottom, #Daily, #grateful, #gratitude, #relationships, #sub, #Submissive's, #technology, #thankful, BDSM, reflections