A submissive’s Daily Reflections – Day 18
As i come to the end of another day, my eyes are heavy. I reflect on my day which was extremely busy, to find five things that i am grateful for. The five things that i am grateful for today are:
1) i am grateful that someone who read a post i wrote pointed out to me that when i write about Master, i tend to write my Master, which does sound possessive. Since this is new to me, i never realized that i did that. I am glad she did tell me what i was doing, because i want to be a good submissive for Master. I am grateful, i didn’t know, so i learned something today, thank you.
2) i am grateful for having energy on very little sleep that i had last night. Its amazing that we can find energy to do the things we have to do with a positive attitude with little sleep. i have to remind myself that even though there is still work to be done tomorrow is another day.
3) i am grateful for juice machines! i am able to throw fresh veggies and fruit in the machine and the juice is so fresh and delicious. It is packed with nutrients and a great pick up.
4) i am grateful for the support of friends and family in my business ventures. i love being self employed.
5) i am grateful for a comfortable bed to sleep in tonight with my pillow and blanket. It will be nice to drift off to dreamland, where i hope i dream of Master.