A submissive’s Daily Reflections Day 15
This life gives us so many things that we can be grateful for. We can look around and be ungrateful, or grateful, it’s a personal choice. i find that when we are grateful, we have a more positive outlook on life in general. Each day i will find five things i am grateful for, even on a hard day, i will try to look for the positive.
1) today i am grateful for all of the people who have served in the military to keep our country free. i want to say thank you.
2) today i am grateful, that my Master is back from his trip. i have truly missed him more than i can express in words.
3) today i am grateful to have met other submissive’s like me, on wordpress.com that i can share thoughts and ideas with.
4) today i am grateful that i have a place, this journal where i can feel free to write and put my thoughts down, i am grateful that my Master started this out as an assignment, he is very thoughtful with his assignments that he gives me. (i guess that is a double grateful! LOL)
5) Even though my mother is no longer here on earth, today would have been her birthday, and i miss her so, but i am grateful to have some wonderful memories of her and that i was able to spend as much time with her on this earth as i could.
A special note to my mom in heaven: Happy birthday mom, i love you.