Daily Reflections Day 5
Today was a very busy, productive day for me. Its after midnight and i am just slowing down.
Five things that i am grateful for
1) i am grateful for the beautiful weather we had today. It was a beautiful sunny day, not hot not cold, just perfect.
2) i am grateful that after i broke my sewing machine, ( i had a disagreement with the sewing machine, i wanted to work it didn’t and well push came to shove and i think the sewing machine lost) i was able to pull out my old one and get it working and complete my project.
3) i am grateful that i made it to the post office right before it closed.
4) i am grateful for the star lit sky tonight. It was beautiful.
5) i am grateful that i am finally able to slow down and visit wordpress, i look forward to reading blogs.
Article by me
quote below stolen from face book!