Daily Reflections 2
Each day their is always something to be grateful for. it doesn’t matter if the glass is half full or the glass is half empty. just the fact that the glass has something in it. Each day brings a new beginning, a fresh start. As individuals we can choose to be grateful or ungrateful. i am choosing to be grateful and each day to look for things in my life that i am grateful for. After all, life is what we make of it.
Today i am choosing five things that i am grateful for.
1) i am grateful that i was able to wake up this morning, breath in breath out, put both feet on the floor and begin a new day.
2) i am grateful for a fresh start to do this thing called life again with another chance to get it right.
3) i am grateful that i have a Master who with care pointed out how important it is in how i present myself in social media when i became careless and didn’t think about how i was presenting myself.
4) i am grateful that i have a family that loves me.
5) i am grateful that both of my business went well today.